- Neutral Grounding Resistors (NGRs) protect power transformers and generators from damaging fault currents.
- Available for systems rated 240v to 72kv line-line (CSA approved up to 7200v).
- Current ratings up to 5000 amps.
- All NGRs designed and tested per IEEE32.
- Certified test reports and installation/maintenance instructions accompany each NGR.
- Standard enclosures are painted or mill-galvanized, with stainless steel, hot-dipped galvanized, and aluminum as options.
- Special enclosures all weather proof with RILSON COATING ON SPECIAL DEMAND OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
King Industrie make Neutral Grounding Resistors are designed, manufactured and tested for the ultimate in safety, reliability and product life.
Neutral Grounding Resistors are the most effective, common, economical and preferred method of grounding.
The neutral grounding system’s purpose is to protect life and property in the event of 50/60 Hz faults (short-circuit) and transient phenomena. King Industrie make Neutral Grounding Resistors are designed and tested in strict accordance with IEEE Standard 32-1972.